If you’d like to learn more about The Hall, or if you’d like to host an event or book a party, reach out to us today. As you know, we’re always open to conversation.
Important details related to large groups and private parties:
- We don’t have private rooms or private areas, but we do guarantee seating for 20 or more people.
- Each table seats 20 and we have 12 tables total.
- To guarantee seats, there is a minimum amount that is required to be spent at our bar (beer, liquor, soda, etc.) based on the number of people, time and day of the week that your reservation is on.
- If you don’t think you will have a minimum of 20 people, you are welcome to come and find any empty tables that might be available. They are first come, first served.
- Our bar is a full-service, retail bar and can accommodate just about anything (we have some pretty talented bartenders!).
- We do require a credit card when making a reservation.
- The minimum bar tab can be divided between a maximum of 2 credit cards.
- We do not allow outside food except for desserts.
- Food is available from food trucks that are scheduled at The Hall that day/night.
- The average cost of food is $8-$10 per person plus tax.
- The food can be paid on separate tabs or all on one tab. We have a cool app that each person can order from their phones, or you can go to the food truck counter and order.
- For larger groups on the same tab, I suggest going to the food truck counter and giving them your credit card and they can assist each person with ordering. We also have had one main person from a group order multiple items and have them out on each of your tables for everyone to share.
Rent the Entire Place
- We do rent the entire space out, but limit it to a certain number of times per month.
- To guarantee the entire space, there is a minimum amount that you would be required to spend at the bar.
- In addition to the bar minimum, you will pay for whatever food you decided to order from the food trucks that are scheduled at The Hall that day/night.
111 S. 11th St., Ste. 200
West Des Moines, IA 50265
MON : 3pm - 10pm
TUE : 3pm - 10pm
WED : 3pm - 10pm
THU : 11am - 11pm
FRI : 11am - 12am
SAT : 11am - 12am
SUN : 11am - 10pm
MON : 5pm - 9pm
TUE : 5pm - 9pm
WED : 5pm - 9pm
THU : 11am-2pm & 5-9pm
FRI : 11am-2pm & 5-9pm
SAT : 11am - 9pm
SUN : 11am - 9pm